Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hodgepodge (one word or two?)

I've been getting into the whole exercise thing again lately. It's kind of addicting. I feel like I constantly should be moving around now though. Unfortunately, I think it's starting to get on my roommates nerves.

Now if I could only get my eating habits in order. My day of eating consisted of coffee for breakfast (with a couple peanut m&m's),a chicken breast and green beans for lunch, and finally... chocolate milk and peanut m&m's for dinner. Oh, and a couple fries that I stole from Rachel. I of course had a couple glasses of water and one glass of wine throughout the day as well. Right now I am blaming these eating habits on my lack of funds. I can't go grocery shopping, so I am basically eating whatever odds and ends I have left. I'm getting pretty creative, I must say.
Tomorrow I plan on frying up some potatoes and sprinkling some m&m's on top.
I kid, I kid.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i laughed at this one a little thinking about you and tom and your race and the stretching craziness that was occurring in the living room last night. ha.


start eating more and better....you have $120 of found money....use if for something more healthy than peanut m&ms or i will tell your mommy (because she and i are tight now) ;)

love you