Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fitness Queen?

So Fitness Queen might be a stretch...

I ran for a full two minutes today. Impressive, right? Those who know me well, actually will think that it is very impressive. I also walked for roughly 42 minutes. Why don't I do this more often? I felt amazing and full of energy afterwards! Okay, I know why I don't do it more often. I am too poor for a gym membership, I live in Wisconsin, where pretty much 40 percent of the year, the weather is not ideal for exercise and that other detail... I'm lazy.
Tomorrow is supposed to be above 50 degrees, so walking I shall go. Again. I promise. Who knows? I could even run again...


Life is full of surprises.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

pffft....whatever...you better not run again. that seems to put you in your own little self-induced state of crazy. (i.e. last night, lol)


you run/walk again, lol, i will make it my goal to force feed you brownies for every day of the rest of this year and all of next year...so that you wont be able to move to run/walk anymore. mwah ha ha ha ha



naaah im just kidding flo...i love you and your one of a kind craziness!!!!

Kelly said...

Hi Flo! I just found your blog...looks like I have some catching up reading to do. I love your honesty and openness. I strive for more of that in my own blog. Thanks for the comment about my friend Michele. I passed it along to her. Hope Amy's shower was good. Is she due any day? -Kelly

FAMEY said...

Hey, Kelly! Better late than never, right? Thanks for stopping by! The shower was great, a little packed, but it went well. Amy is due pretty soon, on the 19th, we are getting pretty excited!