Saturday, January 3, 2009

Don't mess with imperfection.

Welcome to 2009. With the new year comes resolutions, so-called life changes, and a new outlook. As cliche as it may sound, I have a good feeling about this year. My main goal is to maintain a positive on outlook no matter what God may throw at me.
I will strive to have a healthy and happy relationship and settle for nothing less. I will be receptive to constructive criticism and accept that there is always room for improvement.
I will not let financial, health, or social issues that I cannot control, bring me down.
I will let myself feel without being ashamed.
I will make mistakes and I will learn from them.
I will admit when I am wrong.
I will not regret.
I will embrace the person that I have become.
I will have (more) faith.
I will blog more.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I really like the last one :)

Mark said...

I will strive for nothing less either! :)