Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Because I can.

I have the tendency to rewrite sentences in my blogs over and over. I'm not exactly sure why. Afterall, this is just a glorified diary of sorts, albeit a public one, but still. Why do I feel the need to censor/edit/correct my personal writing.

I should take a butter knife to my backspace button and eliminate all temptations of editing.

I am $1408.00 away from paying off my first vehicle. Ever.

I always get the urge to write a blog when I am exhausted.

Hmm, I am going to write an amazing blog soon. I promise.

Feeling a little freaked out right now, being home alone is nice sometimes, but freaky at other times. Like for example; when it's 11:46 p.m. and you are sitting on the couch, in your fuzzy pajamas, next to a large window (with no curtains, because they fell down on your head). I'm going to bed. Where its safe. And the windows are covered.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats on being so close to paying off your car! only ten days between blogs. I'm impressed :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so, I have started getting better about checking this, but there isn't a new one when I check. You need to blog more! :)