Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What dreams may come?

I don't know if my blog is the place to do it, but I need to start jotting down some of my dreams. I guess it's my blog and I can do whatever I please, right? Feel free to skip this blog.

First dream of the week: Riding in the car with two close friends, one not as close friend? Anyway, the "not as close" friend's father had just passed away and we were heading to the funeral together. Which was being held at the movie theatre. This dream is messed up on so many levels. The driver of the car is one of my close friends and she is being completely inconsiderate, stopping at random places, taking the longest route possible, ignoring my request for her to hurry, etc... My feeling in the dream is of complete awkwardness. I feel ticked at my driving friend for being such a jerk, I am anxious because we are going to be late for the funeral, and I am uncomfortable for my "not as close" friend in the front seat... who obviously didn't have a better ride to this unfortunate event. Where is the rest of her family? Remember the other "close" friend that is with us? She is just kind of in the background in this dream, which is strange cause she isn't normally that type of person in real life. This dream doesn't end at a funeral. No, somehow we end up at an abandoned warehouse that is loaded with chinese people who make me go through a strange obstacle course. Did I mention I was watching the olympics the night before... I wake up: wondering about my friend's dad.

Second dream: Ex-flame dream. Always the best, right? In the dream I am getting back together with him, happier than ever. I don't remember a single detail about this dream other than the person, the lovey-dovey feelings, and the fact that I have had this dream before. I wake up: depressed and hating the fact that I remember my dreams.

Third dream: This is another dream that is sketchy in its detail, but the plot is a familiar one in my dream. The jist of it is that I have conversations with Mark's ex-girlfriend and that we become close friends. I wake up: feeling relaxed, hopeful, and ambitious.

I think the first dream has much more detail because it is an unfamiliar plot for me. So, it was the most mysterious and interesting to for me to "tell".
I would love to be an expert on dream interpretation. Perhaps an expert will find my blog.... That would be lovely.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Ummm... strange!

FAMEY said...

Yeah... that's what I said.