Friday, August 1, 2008

Never give up?

There are some things that we learn in life to never give up on. To never stop trying. When we were kids our parents told us that anything was possible if we set our mind to it. I have kept this mindset well into my adult life. Oh, I have had my issues remembering that I have that mindset... but it is always in the back of my mind. Kind of like my little motivational mantra to get me back on track.
Unfortunately, I have found that there are some things that no matter how hard you try, you will not achieve. As a matter of fact, sometimes the more you try, the less likely some things will happen. I mentioned in a different blog about how there will be people who don't like me, and I need to accept that. But, still, the inner twelve year old in me still exists. I am a pathetic Meredith Grey, standing in the elevator, constantly shouting "pick me,choose me, love me". Why do I constantly question whether or not certain people like me? Why do I waste my time? Why do I even care? Deep down, I know that I cannot make everyone adore me. Yet, I never stop trying...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I think everyone feels that way some time. Always know we Love ya! :)