Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life dreams

I want to be an olympian. Is it too late? Is olympian supposed to be capitalized? So many questions... My dad once told me that I have a swimmers back. Not that it ever got me anywhere. Could it be that I fear water? Oh, and I have the height of a gymnast, not the weight... but that will come after time. So many attributes of an olympian... how did I not realize this true destiny of mine 20 years ago? Unfortunately, when I was 8, I wanted to be an opera singer.
Still working on that...


***** Ooh.. OLYMPIAN is supposed to be capitalized. I should have known. Such greatness demands CAPITALIZATION!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I personally think you should keep with the opera singing... :) Just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

i agree with tracy...keep working on the opera singing dream.....just not while im around, please ;) ive heard your rendition of "i shot the sheriff" not that that is an opera song or anything.... ha ha ha ha


i love you girl!

but seriously you and i will be work out buddies come this fall...you will be in Olympian shape soon enough!