Sunday, September 19, 2010

Please and Thank you

What happened to good old fashioned manners? My roommate just started rifling through the Sunday paper, that Mark purchased, all while blocking the television show I happened to be watching.
Is it so difficult to ask " Excuse me, is this yours? Do you mind if I take a section?"

Trust me, this is not the most difficult thing I have to deal with concerning co-habitation with others. However, it did irk me. Is this just another one of those signs that I am getting old and overly sensitive?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

NO. its not you. at all...its them. those two ridiculous excuses for roommates. ugh. i dont know how you havent killed either of them yet...i would have.

speaking of...we are probably doing a haunted house in our basement at work this year for halloween and could use some "decorations"...if you wanted, you and i could take care of two birds with one stone if you get what im saying *hint hint*