Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Feelin' Thirty


I want a tattoo.
I want to dye my hair blonde or black or pink...
I want to go sky diving.
I want to own a coffee shop.
I want to move to New York or Italy or Georgia or ...
I want to drive an ostentatious Hummer, just once.
I want to be a food critic.
I want to go to Vegas.
I want a close relationship with God.
I want to be a song writer
I want to learn how to play guitar.
I want to speak without consequence.
I want twins.
I want to be a doctor.
I want to run marathons.
I want to see my grandmother again.
I want to be best friends with my sister and brothers.
I want to live in the mountains.
I want to be a mentor.
I want to rescue animals.
I want to paint.
I want to live forever.
I want.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

let me know when you're ready for the tattoo

Everyone wants. I wish I were more content with what I have.

Perhaps I can add that to my "want" list :)

I want to be content.

FAMEY said...

I'm pretty sure that I learned the difference between wants and needs in middles school. Unfortunately, it's a lesson that I seem to forget.

I will definitely let you know about the tattoo though..

Andrea said...

I'm all about twins. Doug thinks I'm crazy. And food critic? You could totally do it.