Friday, March 19, 2010

You know who you are.

I wish you would just come out of the closet already.
I wish you would quit. Then I wouldn't have this built up resentment.
I keep waiting for you to say what I need to hear.
I love how amazing TRUST feels. Thank you.
I hope you reach your breaking point. For your own happiness.
I love that we are not "just family" anymore, but friends.
I love hearing how much alike we are. 
I miss the "old days". We were so close.
Quit making excuses. Either you want to change or you don't.
I am so proud of you, I hope you know this.
You are fake.
Thank you for your unconditional love and constant forgiveness.
Sometimes your walls make me want to scream!
I can never repay your kindness. Thanks is never enough.
Money does not buy happiness, so please stop pretending it does.
I can always tell when you are lying. Always.
You need therapy.
Thanks for being such a loser. You woke me up.
You are so genuine! Refreshing!
You have never called me just to chat.
I catch on when you are patronizing me.
I love you.
I miss you.
You tell it like it is. Thank you.
Thanks for actually listening. Really listening.

No comments: