Monday, March 22, 2010

Clinicals

I start clinicals tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck and am worrying about anything there is to worry about.  Here is a short list of my current worries:

clothes, what to wear (even though I will receive hospital issued scrubs upon arrival)
food, when will I be able to eat? If I don't eat.. I will get a horrible headache.. and die.
migraine. I will get a migraine and start throwing up everywhere.
brain. Mine won't function. I won't remember a single thing I learned.
allergies. It's that time of year for me.. so my eyes will be puffy and I will look like a stoner/crybaby/loser
hearing. Someone is going to tell me a valuable piece of information and I won't even know it.
employees at the hospital. I know they are going to be rude and act like they are better than me.
classmates. They are going to know everything and outshine me, making me look like the slow one.
sweat. I sweat profusely. I won't be able to lift my arms for the entire 7 hrs I am there.


freaking out..,

No comments: