Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Paranoia

The Lake House. Why do I love this movie so much? It probably made a handful of money in the box office and has Keanu Reeves as a lead romantic actor. Maybe because it is the one "chick flick" that Mark and I seen at the theatre together. Sigh... Or perhaps its just because I am a Pisces, a overly emotional sap.

I had been meaning to write a blog of my recent life events a long time ago, such as my new nephew, my father visiting. I don't really have an excuse for not blogging about it, other than not being in the mood. The visit with my dad was typical, the same as it usually is. Despite his overwhelming personality and inability to be serious, I am glad I was able to spend time with him. It had been two and a half years and I was starting to get paranoid that his health was spiraling out of control and he would be unrecognizable to me. As for my nephew, Gabe, all is well with him. When I say he is perfect, I could be biased.. but I'm not. He is perfect. Ask anyone. Now that I am back in Eau Claire, I miss him on a daily basis and worry that he will forget who I am. Silly, I know, but again.. that paranoia. I just can't kick it.


Oh..
Happy Early Father's Day to all those Dads out there!

No comments: