Sunday, February 22, 2009

So many movies... so little cash.

I need to see so many movies.

Little Miss Sunshine
Revolutionary Road
The Notebook
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Twilight (heard this was awful, but I read the book...)
He's just not that into you
Gran Torino
Taken
Milk
A Walk To Remember
Gone with the Wind
Casablanca
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
My Sister's Keeper (another book)
No Country for Old Men
Sex and the City
Breakfast at Tiffany's
The Family Stone
The Reader
27 Dresses
Slumdog Millionaire
Shop Girl
Waitress
Garden State

Okay,that's enough for more. I need to get me some Netflix or something...
Oh, and anyone want to over some reviews? No spoilers though! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a walk to remember is free... i own it!!

Anonymous said...

I would skip No Country for Old Men. (Actually I didn't see all of it, but I watched the first 15 minutes, thought "Boring!" and deleted it from our DVR.) But Waitress is cute and worth the time. BTW, have you watched The Godfather I & II? If not, add 'em to the list! And What About Bob?. And Clue. Okay, I'm really not helping, am I?

Anonymous said...

oh yes i agree with andrea on the no country for old men....horrible movie...totally overrated

skip it

FAMEY said...

Hmm, I am not getting very far with this list. The only thing that I have accomplished is deciding that I don't want to see Milk anymore. Sean Penn isn't winning any brownie points with me lately.

As for the No Country reviews. I, have heard such great things about it and ended up buying it for Mark. Yet, we still haven't managed to even unwrap it. Haven't seen The Godfather (any of them), which is sad. However, I have seen What about Bob?! Hilarious! Oh, and Clue? Seriously? Like the game? The thought of Clue as a movie amuses me.

(yeah I meant to respond to this soooo long ago, oops.)