Monday, November 21, 2011

It's that time of the year again...

I am thankful for...

Every breath I take, every morning I wake
God
The parents that have shaped me to be who I am and love me unconditionally
An older, beautiful sister that I idolized growing up
The cooler older brother that will always make me feel 10
A baby brother that is my polar opposite one moment and twin the next.
Nieces and nephews that I cannot imagine my life without
Friends that take me as I am and come back for more
Classmates, who motivate me and put up with me all at once
Phone calls from people who hate talking on the phone
Moving forward
Honesty
The person in line who sees that I have two items to their forty and says "go ahead"
Texts that remind me everything is going to be okay
Sunshine
A great pair of jeans
Hot chocolate with whipped cream
Being someone's favorite
Pumpkin scented anything
Wine
Good beer
Long hot baths
My favorite tee shirt
Freedom
Mom's home cooked meals
Getting out of class early
Naps
Fudge caramel brownies
Fleece sweats
Flowers
Cookbooks
Laughter
Love
You













No comments: