Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scattergories, Part Three

It's been too long since I posted a blog, so I will do an "easy" one. Since I love the game Scattergories, I have been trying to do blogs that consist of my favorite things (people, moments, food, music, movies, etc..) that start with a letter from the alphabet. This is my third one, so obviously, I am on the letter "C".


Chocolate
Christ
Crab
Courtney
Cupcakes
Cookbooks
Cooking
Calligraphy
Cheese
Cash
Cuddling
Conan
Comfort
Candlelight
Cookies
Clermont
Chicago
Cubbies
Cilantro
Cousins
Coffee/Coffee Shops
Classmates
Crash
Creativity
Conservatives
Coldstone
Corn on the Cob
Cajun
Chili
Camera
Calla lilies

too be continued...

3 comments:

Courtney said...

awwww you like courtney. that is so sweet. what a coincidence...my name is courtney!

i like you too! in fact i love you!!!!!

Mark said...

But she likes crab more...lol!

FAMEY said...

Hmm... It's a close call, I can't decide. Hehe.