Tuesday, May 5, 2009

more fitness

I wish my life were more exciting right now and that I would have tons and tons of updates. Unfortunately, that is not the case. One thing that is somewhat of an update, is that I am still plugging away at the whole running thing. Last post I was overjoyed with the accomplishment of running for a mere two minutes. Now, I am up to ten. I still have no clue what the distance is, for all I know it could be half a mile, ha! Oh well, all I care is that my heart is getting a workout and that I feel amazing afterwards. Just when my ego starts to inflate, I come back to reality as soon as I start thinking of my sister-in law Heather, who is training for a marathon! Seriously, just to be training for one is impressive to me!

**okay, got a little lazy and was distracted here. will do another blog soon.

No comments: