Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just a start

I've learned...

I can handle being alone.
Who my true friends are.
Everyone has a secret.
Boyscouts are the best salesmen.
My mother truly does know me best.
I am so loved.
No matter how much I fear it, aging is inevitable.
I will always be emotional.
My brother will never thank me for my wisdom.
The Chicago Cubs really might not win a world series in my lifetime.

Things I haven't....

The electric slide.
How to french braid.
All the words to the Lords Prayer.
How to stop offering my unwanted wisdom to my brother.
It's okay that not everyone wants to be my friend.
How to say goodbye.
The meaning of life.
A foreign language.
How to play poker.
What the best way to stop hiccups is.
Why I care so much.







Just a start...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

i will teach you little bits of french

i will try to teach you poker

and we both already know that looking at the unicorn is the best way to get rid of hiccups, lol