Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mending...

Ahh, the joys of vicodin. I've been sick for the past 5 days or so and finally decided that it was more than the average crappy cold. So, after a trip to Urgent Care, I came home with antiobiotics for my ear and sinus infection, and vicodin for my throbbing head. I feel 50% better already.

Took my dreaded lab practical today and had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Trying to study 30 muscles, over a hundred bones, and skin tissue isn't the easiest when your head is near explosion and your body is begging for rest. I got an 82% on it, which I am almost ecstatic about. Not my best test grade by far, but considering the class average was 60%.... I'm pretty dang happy. Now I can focus on the three tests I have next week.

Hoping to see my lovely friends this Saturday if all my other "plans" cooperate. I definitely need some relaxing/baby/kidlet time. If all goes accordingly then I should be heading up to TL for the bro's bday dinner on Sunday,cooked by Chef Gail.

Ahh... I hear laundry and online tests calling my name...